Christian Child Care Agency, LLC, not only cares for our clients, but also our nannies as well. We offer many opportunities to women that show dedication when it comes to providing expert and efficient service. We look for women that have a love for caregiving and aiding in the development of children. Our nannies also understand that communication and upholding a positive attitude will prolong their experience with our professional clients. CCCA is always looking for the best match for our families so that our main clients, the children, are guaranteed to be taken care of.
Nannies should be capable of understanding the needs of each child entrusted in their care. As well as assisting our clients, we are also here to make sure that our nannies are taken care of. Setting us apart from other agencies is the fact that we want our nannies to be treated fairly. Nannies are evaluated on the skills and qualities they have to offer and are compensated in a way that reflects these qualifications. Interested individuals should not only look at this as just another job but a career with a budding relationship between yourself and the child/children that are placed in your care. This is a full-time commitment which entails having a passion for caring and nurturing of children. Background checks are a prerequisite for all nannies to be considered for employment at this agency.
All qualified employees must:
- Have an excellent understanding of the English language (a second language such as Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, or Arabic is an asset)
- Have a minimum of five years' experience working in childcare
- Have legal documentation to work in the United States
- Have a valid driver's license as well as a clean driving record
- Have good communication skills
- Have an honest love for children
- Provide at least two reliable and professional references
- Be child CPR and first aid certified
If you believe that you are the right candidate to be a part of the Christian Child Care Agency, LLC, then feel free to contact us! We look forward to working with you.